Wednesday 7 May 2014

Goat cheese Risotto? por que no!

hola amigos y amigas!
Estoy escribiendo en español porque estoy en el camino a la lección español... (no sé si es correcto, perdón)
so! M & B changed our menu in the pub on Monday, and during cook-off we tried this delicious hearty goat cheese risotto. Geeeee! when I heard goat cheese I knew... I'd love it. very good. so I tried to do it at home, and since risotto is a primary school cooking, I cooked it for lunch today.
so, what do we need?
1 small red onion (I had a massive one so I used half)
bit of oil
1 and 1/2 goat cheese (100g one)
300g risotto rice
1 packet sundried tomato
half pepper (any colour)
2 cubes of veg/chicken stock, up to you which one
1l hot water
spring onion and rocket salad for garnish

how do we do it?

chop the onion and pepper, heat the oil, fry the onion and pepper until soft

add the rice and stir until its coated with oil
add the stock cubes, mix
add 1/3 of the hot water, stir until its all absorbed
add another 1/3 of water, stir 
add the rest of the water, cook and stir the risotto until its smooth and creamy, and the whole water is absorbed.
add the chopped goat cheese, mix until the cheese is melted
add the sun-dried tomatoes and spinach, mix
if you want, put a bit of rocket and spring onion to garnish on top of the risotto, on the plate.
enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment