This time something from my mom's kitchen, when I was at home.
She made it once and I fell in love with it. So I made it twice already and my flatmates and boyfriend got mad about it. We want more :-)
If u want to make 1 bread roll per one person, you need to have:
1 pack of minced meat (any, for me lamb's the best
Spices you like
4 bread rolls
A bit of milk
Onion and garlic
1 packet of cream cheese
1. Firstly cut the onions and garlic and fry a bit, put the meat and fry, spice up to taste (thyme is very welcomed)!
2.Take the rolls, cut off the top and take the inside out (they need to look like nests)
3. Take the cream cheese and spread it inside the whole roll, the whole inside has to be covered
4. Put a bit of salt and pepper in the bread rolls
5. Put the cooked meat in the rolls, leave around a 0.5cm for the egg.
6. Take the eggs and crack 1 egg on the top of the meat of each roll
7. Put in the oven until the egg is cooked medium-ish
8. Put the grated cheese on top of the rolls and put them back in the oven until the cheese is melted
9. Serve with any salad you want.
Bon appetite :-)